Paying Your Bill
For your convenience, there are a variety of ways to pay your water and wastewater bill:
- Mail payment in the return envelope provided with bill or send to CCSD, P.O. Box 65, Cambria CA 93428.
- Place it in the drop box outside the CCSD offices off Tamsen Street.
- Pay at the CCSD lobby, 1316 Tamsen Steet, Suite 201.
- To pay your bill electronically, just click on Electronic Debit to obtain the necessary form. Mail your completed form to CCSD, P.O. Box 65, Cambria CA 93428.
- Make a payment by Credit Card, Debit Card, or Electronic Check (see below).
Credit Cards Accepted Discover®, Master Card®, and Visa® credit and debit cards are accepted. To make a payment by credit card, debit card, or electronic check click HERE. Please note Convenience Fee below. If you prefer to make your payment using your touch-tone telephone, please call toll-free at 1-800-272-9829. At the prompt enter Jurisdiction Code 7219.
Official Payments, the service provider, charges the customer a convenience fee for payment processing of $4.95 per transaction. The maximum transaction amount is $300 with unlimited transaction capability. For example, if a customer's bill is $900, they can make 3 transactions to pay their entire bill.
Low Income Program
Effective July 1, applications will be accepted by the CCSD to qualify for reduced wastewater fees and a fire suppression fee waiver. Effective date is the first day of the billing period after application approval. Eligibile applicants will receive a 40% reduction in wastewater service fees and will receive a fire suppression fee waiver. The reduction is valid up to a maximum of 12 units of water use. Usage over that amount will be billed at the regular District rate. Eligibility requirements include:
-Copy of your driver's license
-Participation in the PG&E Lifeline (CARE) program
-Effective date is first day of billing period after application approval