Background and History
The CCSD Fire Department has come a long way since its humble beginnings as the Hope Fire Company in 1877.
Today, it is housed in a modern facility at 2850 Burton Drive in Cambria.
The Cambria CSD Fire Station is located at 2850 Burton Drive, providing excellent emergency access.
The Department provides a range of round-the-clock fire protection, prevention, rescue and emergency medical services to the community of Cambria. It also provides training and public education programs, building safety inspections and a major fuel hazard reduction program. Read on and learn about the dedicated fire professionals and the services they provide to Cambria. Click here for Fire Department's 2008 Annual Report.