Administrative Technician II - Support to District Engineer Recruitment
The Cambria Community Services District is currently accepting applications for the full-time Administrative Technician II - Support to District Engineer position. This recruitment is open until the needs of the District are met. For first consideration, apply immediately. For more information, please contact Haley Dodson.
About the Administrative Technician II - Support to District Engineer Position
Under direction of the District Engineer or his designee, handles a variety of duties which require a general understanding of the policies, procedures and services of the District. Assists in supporting District’s capital improvement projects, water and wastewater operations, contracting, reports, grants administration, development/remodeling permits, water conservation, and wastewater data/service allocations that are typically linked to specific parcels and customers. Assists with processing permits, conducting supporting research, and management of assigned projects. This is a position within the SEIU employee group.
For a full description of the position, please review the position description below.Administrative Technician II - Support to District Engineer Position Description
- Any combination of experience and/or education that is likely to provide the required knowledge and skills necessary to satisfactorily perform all essential duties and responsibilities. Experience with a public agency is highly desirable.
- Graduation from high school or GED equivalent required. An Associate of Arts/Science college degree is preferred.
- A valid California Class “C” driver’s license is required. Must maintain satisfactory DMV record and ability to maintain insurability.
- $52,775 to $64,148 annually
- 11 standard paid holidays per year
- 3.08 hours biweekly (120 hrs/yr) of paid vacation
- 3.70 hours biweekly (96 hrs/yr) of sick leave
- Each office unit employee with at least one (1) year of service with the district shall be credited with eighteen (18) hours of administrative leave annually.
- Regular employees, after completion of their probationary period, shall be eligible for the Health Care Reimbursement Program. Eligible employees receive a credit of $1300 each January 1.
- The district pays 85% of the health premiums currently in effect for employee and dependent coverage for the lowest cost plan available to district employees offered through CalPERS.
- The district pays 85% of the dental premiums currently in effect for employee and dependent coverage for the lowest cost plan.
- A Group Life Insurance Plan will be provided with a $25,000 life insurance policy, a $1,000 policy for each employee's spouse and a $1,000 policy for each employee dependent under the age of 21.
- CalPERS 3% @ 60 retirement plan for covered employees hired prior to October 1, 2012, including single highest year computation and credit for unused sick leave; 2% @ 60 retirement plan for covered employees hired on or after October 1, 2012 up through December 31, 2012, including the 36 highest consecutive months’ final compensation provision; covered employees hired on or after January 1, 2013 who are defined as “new members” under PEPRA will be covered by the 2% @ 62 retirement plan and the 36 highest consecutive months’ final compensation provision. Employee pays 100% of the CalPERS employee contribution.
- District provides a Deferred Compensation 457 matching monthly contribution of $25.
This position is open until the needs of the District are met. For first consideration, apply immediately.
Electronic submittals are strongly preferred and should be directed to Haley Dodson of the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following: completed application, cover letter, resume and proof of required qualifications. All applicants will be reviewed and only those candidates determined to be most qualified for the position on the basis of experience, training and education as submitted, will move forward in the hiring process. The candidate who has successfully completed all prior phases of the hiring process will be subject to a thorough background investigation.