Cambria Veterans' Memorial Hall Cleaning & Disinfecting Procedures
The CCSD is cleaning and disinfecting commonly touched surfaces and objects (e.g., door handles, touch screens, mobile equipment, equipment controls, carts) at the Cambria Veterans' Memorial Hall after each event to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
The cleaning and disinfecting procedures include:
- Using products that are EPA-approved for use against the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Providing EPA-registered disposable wipes for employees to wipe down commonly used surfaces before use.
- Following the manufacturer’s instructions for all cleaning and disinfection products (e.g., safety requirements, protective equipment, concentration, contact time).
- Ensuring there are adequate supplies to support cleaning and disinfection practices, including cleaning products and gloves.
- Using proper PPE for COVID-19 disinfection (disposable gown, gloves, eye protection, and mask or respirator) in addition to PPE required for cleaning products.