Skip to main content

Utilities Department (Water & Wastewater)

The Utilities Department is managed by Jim Green, Utilities Department Manager, and supported by Tristan Reaper, Program Manager and Leah Reedall, Administrative Technician II - Support to Utilities Department Manager.

Connection Permits

All new connections, including connections that are the result of active service transfers, must be permitted by the Utilities Department. Please download and complete the following permit package and return all information and documents to the Utilities Department Manager at 5500 Heath Lane, Cambria, Calif. 93428 or email

Connection Permit Application Packet (UED1, WWD1)

Equivalent Dwelling Units

"Equivalent dwelling unit" or "EDU" - The average water usage for a single-family residence, as determined by the district, constitutes one EDU. The table of equivalent dwelling units determines the number of EDUs (or fraction thereof) attributable to a particular use on a parcel of land.

Table of Equivalent Dwelling Units
Join our mailing list