Skip to main content

Department Background and History

The Cambria Fire Department has come a long way since its humble beginnings as the Hope Fire Company in 1877. The Fire Station is located at 2850 Burton Drive. The Fire Department provides a range of round-the-clock fire protection, prevention and rescue and emergency medical services to the community of Cambria. It also provides training and public education programs, building safety inspections and a fire hazard fuel reduction program.