The Political Reform Act & CCSD's Conflict of Interest Code requires certain officials (Board of Directors, Finance, Policy and Resources & Infrastructure Committee members & PROS Commissioners) and employees to file an annual Statement of Economic Interests (Form 700). This is notice that their position is identified as a designated filer of the Form 700 Statement of Economic Interests within the Cambria Community Services District. The deadline to file was Monday, April 3, 2023. This filing covers the period from January 1, 2022, through December 31, 2022.
Certain officials and employees will receive an email regarding filing their annual Statement of Economic Interests 700 Forms in the middle of January. The annual filing covers the period from January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2022. Officials and employees will continue to receive weekly email reminders from the County until they file their statements. Please submit your form electronically (see below) and email a copy of your completed 700 Form to Haley Dodson for District records.
Filers who assume office between October 1 and December 31st and file an assuming office statement are not required to file an annual statement until the next year.
Returning Users sign on to NetFile to file electronically (recommended method):
- Go to NetFile and enter your NetFile User e-mail address: [insert filer email].
- If you forgot your password, click on Lost Your Password?
If you prefer to mail your form:
All paper filings should be mailed to the address below on or before April 1. Scanned copies are not acceptable.
County Administrative Office
Attn: Clerk of the Board
1055 Monterey St., Ste. D430
San Luis Obispo, CA 93408
Government Code Section 84200 (a)(2) and California Code of Regulations Title 2, Division 6, Chapter 4 requires that Elected Officeholders (Board of Directors) must file a form 470 if:
- They receive a stipend of $200 or more per month.
- They do not have a controlled committee. (If they have a committee, their treasurer will file the appropriate form)
- They do not anticipate receiving contributions totaling $2,000 or more during the calendar year, and do not anticipate spending $2,000 or more during the calendar year.
This form is due in the middle of the calendar year, July 31st.
If you have any questions regarding filing of the forms, please contact Haley Dodson.