Free Chipping for Cambria Residents!
Reduce your fire risk by reducing combustible vegetation around your property. Be ready for Chippers by October 17, 2019.
Sign up now for free chipping during the Fall FireSafe Community Cleanup and Chipping Event! Gather your materials for chipping by October 16, 2019.
The chipping team will chip vegetation on your property, helping to make your home and the community safer. This is a free event for Cambria residents.
Please complete the form below and return it to the Cambria Fire Station, 2850 Burton Drive, no later than October 16, 2019, to pick up your flagging tape. Call (805) 927-6240 for more information.Free Chipping Event Form2019 Cambria Chipping Sign-up FAQ's
- Material must be less than 5 inches in diameter and no longer than 7 feet.
- Material must be marked with red flagging tape (provided at the Fire Department) and placed at the curb by October 16, 2019.
- Only limbs and like material may be chipped. No grass, leaves, pine needles, sawed lumber or building materials.
- All chipped material will be blown back curbside. Please identify with signs or tarps a spot different from the original pile.
- If your pile for chipping is larger than a small SUV then please contact us ahead of time.
- Sorry, we cannot schedule a precise time for arrival.