The CCSD District Clerk maintains all public records and documents. The process to review or obtain a document is as follows:
- Please complete a Public Records Request form
- Complete online form and submit or click on Public Records Request form to download a form or complete form at the CCSD Administrative office at 1316 Tamsen Street, Suite 201.
- Requests should be for specific, identifiable documents. Vague or general requests for information cannot be processed.
- Submit online form to (redacted) and (redacted) or mail the form to District Clerk, P.O. Box 65, Cambria, CA 93428; deliver to 1316 Tamsen Street address; or fax to 805-927-5584.
- The CCSD will respond to your request within 10 days from the time of receipt.
- Requested documents may not exist or may not be available.
- If documents are available, you will be billed $.20/page for copies in advance of receiving them, per the District's fee schedule below.
For additional information, contact the District Clerk at (805) 927-6223.