The Executive Division is under the direction of the General Manager who supervises the activities of the other divisions and reports to the CCSD Board of Directors.Board Bylaws - Revised on July 26, 2018Resolution 10-2018 Amending the List of Designated Positions Subject to the District's Conflict of Interest CodeNovember 6, 2018 Consolidated General Election Results
BOARD MEMBER TERMS
- Reelected CCSD Board member Amanda Rice received the Oath of Office in December 2016 and will complete her term on December 4, 2020.
- Harry Farmer was elected to office in the November 8, 2016 General Election with his term expiring on December 4, 2020.
- On December 19, 2017, David Pierson was appointed to the Cambria Community Services District Board of Directors. He was appointed in lieu of election on November 6, 2018, with a term expiring on 12/4/2020.
- CCSD Board member Cindy Steidel received the Oath of Office on December 4, 2018 and will complete her term on December 2, 2022.
- CCSD Board member Donn Howell received the Oath of Office on December 10, 2018 and will complete his term on December 2, 2022.
- On December 13, 2018 David Pierson was nominated and voted President and Harry Farmer was nominated and voted Vice President for the 2019 year.