The Executive Division is under the direction of the General Manager who supervises the activities of the other divisions and reports to the CCSD Board of Directors.Board of Directors Bylaws - Adopted on February 5, 2018Resolution 10-2018 Amending the List of Designated Positions Subject to the District's Conflict of Interest CodeDistrict's Biennial Election on Tuesday, November 6, 2018
BOARD MEMBER TERMS
- Reelected CCSD Board member Jim Bahringer received the Oath of Office in December 2014 and will complete his term in December 2018.
- Reelected CCSD Board member Amanda Rice received the Oath of Office in December 2016 and will complete her term in December, 2020.
- Harry Farmer was elected to office in the November 8, 2016 General Election with his term expiring December, 2020.
- On October 3, 2017, Aaron Wharton was appointed to the Cambria Community Services District Board of Directors.
- On December 19, 2017, David Pierson was appointed to the Cambria Community Services District Board of Directors.
- On January 18, 2018 Amanda Rice was nominated and voted President and Jim Bahringer was nominated and voted Vice President for the 2018 year.