8/31/2021 Update from the CCSD General Manager to All CCSD Employees9/1/2021 Health Officer OrderSLO County Face Mask Sign
As COVID-19 cases surge in San Luis Obispo County and hospitals face extreme demands on their capacity, the County of San Luis Obispo Public Health Department has issued a Health Officer Order requiring masking in all indoor public settings, venues, gatherings, and workplaces, such as, but not limited to offices, retail stores, restaurants and bars, fitness centers, theaters, museums, personal care services, family entertainment centers, conference centers and government offices serving the public. The order goes into effect on September 1, 2021 (12:01 a.m.) and applies to those who are vaccinated as well as to those who are not.
The Cambria Community Services District will follow the County of San Luis Obispo Public Health Department Health Officer Order above and all CCSD employees, regardless of vaccination status, will be required to wear a mask in all indoor public places, starting at 12:01 a.m. on Wednesday, September 1, 2021.
Exemptions from face covering requirements
Individuals are not required to wear face coverings in the following circumstances:
- Persons working alone in a closed office or room;
- Persons actively eating and/or drinking;
- Persons specifically exempted from wearing face masks pursuant to other CDPH guidance, which may include persons with medical or behavioral contraindications.
Indoor Public Setting Requirements
Individuals, businesses, venue operators, hosts, and others responsible for the operation of indoor public settings must:
- Require all patrons to wear face coverings regardless of their vaccination status; and
- Post clearly visible and easy-to-read signage at all entry points for indoor settings to communicate the masking requirements to all patrons.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Haley Dodson.