Program Objective and Description
The Sustainable Solutions Turnkey (SST) Program is a PG&E sponsored program to assist customers like the CCSD in completing comprehensive energy and infrastructure projects which enhance facility performance while reducing the associated operating cost and environmental footprint--delivered through a singly end-to-end turnkey process.
The program offers the CCSD all of the services required to complete a successful project that would otherwise have to be procured by the CCSD on a piecemeal basis. It includes:
- Integrated development, engineering and installation services
- Project, construction and safety management
- Equipment, material and contractor procurement
- Commissioning, start-up testing, documentation and operator training
- Funding procurement, including available grants and low-interest financing
The SST program includes a free Preliminary Energy Assessment, and Investment Grade Audit, and project implementation.
Associated DocumentsPreliminary Assessment ReportIGA ProposalSST Master Service AgreementSST Work Order No. 1Final SST IGA Report