The Cambria Fire Department Fire Hazard Fuel Reduction Program Request for Proposal (RFP) and notice will be advertised and posted to the website on May 13, 2021.
The Cambria Community Services District (CCSD) Fire Department will be seeking proposals from contractors for CCSD’s annual Fire Hazard Fuel Reduction Program (FHFRP) for 2021.
The contractor selected will be required to provide wildland and vegetation fuel removal services as specified in “2021 Cambria Fire Department Fire Hazard Fuel Reduction Program Policy – Scope of Services” in accordance with the timeline described in “2021 FHFRP Schedule.”
Contractors submitting proposals must complete and submit a Bid Proposal Form (Exhibit D) containing the following four documents or it will not be considered:
- Completed copy of the Bid Proposal Form (Exhibit D)
- Provide either a or b as follows: a. A copy of Fire Wise Defensible Space Field Training certification with the proposal; or b. Ensure that the Cambria Fire Department has a copy of your certification(s) or an equivalent course on file before you submit your bid proposal.
- A signed cover letter as defined and stipulated in “Other Requirements” of the RFP; and
- A signed statement of qualifications and list of five (5) references, as stipulated in “Other Requirements" of the RFP.
The Request for Proposal (RFP) deadline is June 3, 2021 at 12:00 p.m., PST. A complete Request for Proposal (RFP) may be submitted the following ways:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website submission: https://www.cambriacsd.org/fire-hazard-fuel-reduction-program-request-for-proposal-rfp
- United States Postal Service to CCSD, Attention: Haley Dodson, Po Box 65, Cambria, CA 93428
- Deliver to CCSD, 1316 Tamsen Street, Suite 201, Cambria, CA 93428
Any questions, requests for further information and/or clarification of the Request for Proposal (RFP) can be sent to Fire Chief William Hollingsworth.
The contractor selection is subject to CCSD Board of Directors’ approval at their next scheduled meeting on Thursday, June 10, 2021.