For your convenience, there are a variety of ways to pay your water and wastewater bill:
- Mail payment in the return envelope provided with bill to CCSD P.O. Box 65, Cambria CA 93428.
- Place it in the dropbox outside the CCSD offices on Tamsen Street.
- Pay at the CCSD lobby, 1316 Tamsen Steet, Suite 201.
- To pay your bill electronically, complete the Direct Debit form and mail your completed form to CCSD, P.O. Box 65, Cambria CA 93428.
- Make a payment by Credit Card, Debit Card, or Electronic Check (see below). Credit Cards Accepted Discover®, Master Card®, and Visa® credit and debit cards are accepted. To make a payment by credit card, debit card, or electronic check visit the Official Payments website. Please note Convenience Fee below.
- Make your credit card payment using your touch-tone telephone, please call toll-free at 1-800-272-9829.
Official Payments, the service provider, charges the customer a convenience fee for payment processing of $4.95 per transaction. The maximum transaction amount is $300 with unlimited transaction capability. For example, if a customer's bill is $900, they can make 3 transactions to pay their entire bill.