The CCSD is Currently Seeking Statements of Qualifications & Proposals for a Water Resources Consultant TeamRequest for Qualifications and Proposals for Water Resources Team - posted 12.30.2019
The Deadline to Submit Statements of Qualifications & Proposals was January 31, 2020 but has been extended to February 14, 2020.
Inquiries and Addenda
For inquiries regarding this RFQ/RFP, please contact Melissa Bland, Management Analyst, via electronic mail at (redacted) no later than 4:00 pm on January 21, 2020. Inquiries received after that date will be disregarded. Please include the following in the subject line of the message: "Inquiry Re: 2020 Water Resources Team Proposal." Telephonic inquiries will not be taken.
RESPONSE TO REQUEST FOR INFORMATION NO. 1
- Question: Does the District intend to utilize subcontractors or subject matter experts as part of their internal team?
Answer: Yes, the District may contract directly with Gus Yates (Todd Groundwater), Cindy Cleveland (Cleveland Biological LLC), and Maddaus Water Management.
- Question: Is there an estimated budget for the project?
- Question: Has the District considered grant opportunities to fund this effort?
Answer: District would be open to grant funding.
- Question: Is it okay to include optional tasks?
- Question: What additional technical analyses are anticipated?
Answer: One of the initial tasks is to coordinate with the regulatory agencies to determine what other technical studies are required. We anticipate that an Instream Flow Study for the San Simeon and Santa Rosa Creeks will be needed for this plan and permitting effort. The scope of work for such a study will need to be discussed with the agencies involved, such as the California Coastal Commission.